Portable Leaf Area Meter
The LI-3000C combines an easy-to-use readout console with the proven scanning technology of the LI-3000C sensor head to provide a powerful system for portable, non-destructive leaf area measurements. It utilizes an electronic method of rectangular approximation to provide 1 mm2 resolution. Leaf area, leaf length, average width, and maximum width are logged by the readout console as the scanning head is drawn over a leaf. Files can be viewed on the display or output to a computer using the LI‑3000C application software.
- Simple, Fast and Accurate
- Proven Technology
- Non-destructive measurements
- Windows Interface Software
Why Choose the LI-3100C?
The LI-3100C can make the most of your time by rapidly measuring hundreds of leaves per minute, depending on size and placement on the belt. This is a much faster rate than flatbed or hand-held scanners. Rugged, durable, and easy to maintain, the LI-3100C is ready to work when you are.
- User-settable resolution of 0.1 mm2 or 1 mm2
- Informative data, with measurements of individual and cumulative area, maximum width, average width, and length for individual leaves
- Ideal for uniform leaves, irregularly shaped leaves, and leaves with insect damage
- Measure nearly any leaf with widths from 1 cm to 25 cm
- Adjustable press rollers so you can measure thick leaves, up to 2.5 mm