LI–7000 CO2/H2O Analyzer
High Speed, High Precision
- High precision.
- Versatility - ideal for a variety of applications, from eddy covariance flux to small volume measurements.
- Versatile outputs, including high speed Digital-to-Analog converters, USB, and RS-232 enable flexible data transfer options.
- Field serviceable optical bench - saves time and maintenance costs.
- Built-in-pressure sensor with 0.1% accuracy, for automatic compensation for pressure changes in the sample cell.
- Built-in auxiliary pump can be used for either sample or reference cell.
- Direct connection of air fittings to the optical bench eliminates diffusive leaks.
- Heat exchangers equilibrate incoming air to the cell temperature.
- Large diameter inlet ports allow high flow rates with virtually no backpressure, even at flow rates of 10 lpm.
- Simple Windows® software for setup, control, and data logging. Intelligent diagnostic indicators warn of potential problems, before data are compromised.
- Two auxiliary input channels for connecting analog signals from additional sensors.
The LI-7000 provides high performance in an easy-to-use platform. The design is based on years of development and customer input. Numerous innovative features make the LI-7000 an excellent choice for high-precision measurements and long-term monitoring applications, including
- Large diameter air inlet and outlet ports that virtually eliminate back pressure, even at flow rates of 10 1/min
- Direct connection of air fittings to the optical bench eliminates diffusive leaks
- Durable sapphire optical bench windows which are extremely hard and scratch resistant
- Built-in pressure sensor with 0.1% accuracy, for automatic compensation for pressure changes in the sample cell
- Built-in auxiliary pump can be used for either sample or reference cell
- Intelligent diagnostic indicators warn of potential problems before data are compromised
- Real-time charting