Activity Meter PNT 3000
The PNT 3000 means the latest step of development of all activity meters. The production is based on modern SMD-technology which is considered to be much more reliable and temperature-resistant than the conventional wire technology. The rugged housing is splash-proof and field-ready – the operation of the instrument is convenient and simple. Only one button makes the full operation of the PNT 3000 possible.
The instrument is checked and calibrated before leaving the factory – a re-calibration is not necessary. The probes are made of stainless steel and are available in three different lengths. A special maintenance or storage of the equipment is not required.
Tables with optimal salt concentration values for all plants ensure an easy and fast interpretation of the measured results. The meter is delivered with those comprehensive tables and a detailed instruction manual.
Recommended applications of the portable PNT 3000 to measure soil salinity on the spot – without conducting soil sampling and soil preparation:
- Pot plant production in all terms of plant status, propagation, maturity, etc.
- Nurseries: container plants, particularly if slow-release fertilizers are applied
- Landscape: golf course greens, sports grounds, etc.
- Peat production for immediate check during production process
- Compost plants: to avoid excess of salt concentration in compost soils
- Communities, local governments: determination of soils charged with chloride after winter period
- Consultants, advisors, salesmen, etc.
- Universities, schools, horti-/agricultural educational institutes
The simplest and most economic model of activity meters for amateur and semi-professional use. Measurements are taken directly in the soil or in the pot. The PNT Controller shows a tendency of the plant nutrition – high, medium, low.
The LEDs provide an immediate response and easy interpretation of the measuring results. The PNT Controller is supplied with a solid transport and storage hard box.